Upcoming Green Belt Certificate
Upcoming Black Belt Certificate
Six Sigma Certificate Program
at James Madison University
JMU’s non-credit Six Sigma Green and Black Belt Certificate Programs honor this tradition of academic excellence. Our well-trained Six Sigma professionals can drive strategic process improvements that help organizations operate efficiently and realize tremendous cost savings. A Lean Six Sigma combines two of the most powerful improvement methodologies in modern history – Six Sigma Methodology and Lean Thinking. Enhance your résumé and become a valuable asset to your organization with a JMU Six Sigma certification!
A Six Sigma Program designed for you!
JMU’s Six Sigma certificate program is an in-depth, interactive learning experience, based on a case-study model that supports your learning by helping you apply new skills to real-world case studies.
- Our certificate program is designed on a unique online platform for working adults. Our online training includes modules you complete at your own pace as well as scheduled live online sessions led by a Six Sigma Black Belt instructor.
- The online platform allows you to view lectures, simulations, and assessments that gauge your successful progress throughout the certificate program.
- Learn from an experienced Six Sigma Black Belt with over 20 years of experience in the field.
- The Black Belt Certificate Program incorporates a personalized Six Sigma project of your choice, making classwork immediately applicable and valuable to you and your organization.
Complete your Green Belt training in one month and your Black Belt in two months – allowing you to earn your complete Six Sigma Certification from JMU online in just three months! Enroll Now or View the Information Video!
Highly Qualified and Experienced Six Sigma Instructors
Our instructors are Six Sigma Black Belts with over 20 years of experience and are highly qualified and experienced professionals chosen for their knowledge, experience and effectiveness in the learning environment. You'll also have an opportunity to explore your unique business challenges with guidance from an expert instructor .
* James Madison University ranked as the top public, master's-level university in the South in the highly regarded annual poll on academic quality conducted by U.S. News & World Report for its guidebook, 2011 America's Best Colleges. JMU also had the highest graduation rate — 81 percent — among both public and privates colleges in the South.